GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
Please read carefully these general terms and conditions of use (“General Conditions of Use”) before using our services. By using them you fully accept these General Conditions
2. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
- When you use the shop services of the lucamauceri.com website or send us e-mails, text messages (SMS) and other communications from your computer or mobile device, you communicate with us electronically. We can communicate with you in various ways, such as by e-mail, text messages (SMS), in-app notifications, or by posting messages and communications on the site. Subject to the specific legal provisions of an imperative nature, for the purposes of this contract, you agree to receive communications from us electronically and acknowledge that all contracts, notifications, information and other communications that we provide you in electronic form meet the requirement of the written form, when required by law.
- COPYRIGHT AND RIGHTS ON DATA BANKSAll contents present or made available through the services of the shop on the lucamauceri.com website in the form of texts, graphics, logos, images, audio files, digital downloads, data collections and software are the property of Luca Mauceri and are protected by Italian laws and international laws on copyright and database rights.It is not permitted to extract and / or systematically reuse parts of the shop services of the lucamauceri.com website without the express written consent of Luca Mauceri. In particular, it is not permitted to use data mining, robots or similar acquisition or extraction devices to extract (one or more times) to reuse any substantial part of any service of the lucamauceri.com site shop, without our express written consent. You can not even create and / or publish your own database that reproduces substantial parts (eg prices and product lists) of the shop services of the lucamauceri.com website without express written consent.
- LICENSE FOR ACCESS TO SERVICES LUCAMAUCERI.COMProvided that you comply with these General Conditions of Use, the Terms of Service, and that you provide for the payment of any applicable tariff, Luca Mauceri grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sublicensable license to access the Services of the site lucamauceri.com and make a personal and non-commercial use. This license does not include any right of resale or commercial use of each Service of the lucamauceri.com site or its contents, nor the right to collect and use lists, descriptions or prices of products, make a derivative use of the Services of the site lucamauceri.com or their contents, make any kind of download or copy of account information for the benefit of another reseller or use data mining, robots or similar data acquisition and extraction devices. All rights not expressly conferred by these General Conditions of Use or by the Terms of Service remain with Luca Mauceri.
- REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS AND OTHER CONTENTIt is permitted to publish reviews, comments and other content, send e-postcards and other communications and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information, provided the content is not illicit (ie obscene, abusive, intimidating, defamatory, does not violate privacy , intellectual property rights or not otherwise offensive to Luca Mauceri and / or third parties or deplorable and is not or does not contain viruses, political propaganda, commercial solicitation, chain of St. Anthony, mass e-mail or any other form of spamming). You will not be able to use a fake email address, pretend to be another person or subject, or otherwise lie about the origin of a postcard or other content. We reserve the right to remove or modify this content. If you believe that a content or sale listing published on the site contains a defamatory statement or that your intellectual property right has been violated by an article or information on the site, we invite you to notify us and we will promptly process it.
- OUR RESPONSIBILITYWe will do our best to ensure that access to the Lucamauceri.com Site Services is provided without interruption and that transmissions are made without errors. However, due to the nature of the Internet, uninterrupted access and the absence of transmission errors can not be guaranteed. In addition, your access to the Lucamauceri.com Site Services may also occasionally be suspended or restricted to allow for repair, maintenance, or the introduction of new activities or services. We will endeavor to limit the frequency and duration of these suspensions and limitations.We will not be liable for any delay or non-fulfillment of the obligations set forth in these general conditions if the delay or non-fulfillment derives from fortuitous circumstances or force majeure. This provision does not affect your rights deriving from the law and in particular your right to receive the purchased goods within a reasonable time or to be reimbursed in case of non-delivery due to circumstances deriving from fortuitous circumstances or due to force majeure. The legal provisions in force in some states may prohibit the limitations of liability now indicated. In the event that these provisions are applicable, the limitations of liability now indicated will have no effect and may be recognized further rights. None of the provisions contained here limits or excludes our liability in the event of death or personal injury caused by our negligence or caused by intent or gross negligence.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTIONThese General Conditions of Use are regulated and must be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Italian Republic. Accept, and we accept in turn, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Italian Republic. As a consumer you will be able to act before the Courts of the Italian Republic of the Member State of the European Union in which you are resident or domiciled to promote a dispute in relation to these General Conditions of Use.
- CHANGES TO THE SERVICE OR CHANGES TO THE CONDITIONSWe reserve the right to modify the Services on the lucamauceri.com site, the policies, these General Conditions of Use and the Terms of Service at any time to offer new products or services or to comply with legal and regulatory provisions. You will be subject to the policies and terms of the General Conditions of Use from time to time in force when you use the Services on the lucamauceri.com website. If any provision of these conditions is held to be invalid, null or for any reason unenforceable, this condition will not affect the validity and effectiveness of the other provisions.WAIVER
If you fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use, failure to exercise our right to act against you, does not represent a waiver of action for the violation of the obligations you have assumed.
- OUR CONTACTSThis site is owned by Luca Mauceri.To contact us:
The Casa del Vento, via A. Romagnoli, 14 – 40137 Bologna (IT)
Tel. +39 051 4843079
II. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
These general conditions of sale govern the sale of products and, where applicable, services through the lucamauceri.com website
We invite you to read carefully these General Conditions of Sale before proceeding with any purchase. By making any purchase, you fully accept these General Conditions of Sale.
- OUR CONTRACTThe presentation of products and services on the site constitutes an invitation to offer.If you want to buy one or more products, you can select them one by one, adding them to your cart. Once you have selected all the items you wish to purchase, you can close your shopping cart and submit the order. At this point you will see a summary page of the products you selected, their price and options (with the related costs) of delivery. You will be asked to choose the preferred solution for delivery, transport and payment method.
At the top of the same page, you will find the “Complete purchase” button, which you will have to click to submit the order.
Your order will then be considered as your purchase contract proposal addressed to lucamauceri.com for the products listed, each considered individually. Upon receipt of your order, we will automatically send you a message to take charge of the order (“Order Receipt”). Order Receipt does not constitute acceptance of your purchase proposal. With the sending of the Order Receipt, in fact, we only confirm that you have received the order and have submitted it to a process of verification of data and availability of the products requested by you. The sales contract will end only when we send you a separate e-mail of acceptance of your purchase proposal that will also contain information on the shipment of the product and on the expected date of delivery (“Dispatch Confirmation”). In the event that your order is processed through multiple shipments, you may receive separate shipping confirmations. The charge will be made only when the items included in your order will be shipped. You will be able to cancel your order before receiving the Shipping Confirmation, provided the order has not been prepared for the shipping process. In this case you will not be charged. However, the right of withdrawal is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the following art. 2. The right of withdrawal does not apply to certain categories of products, including, without limitation, digital products once the download has begun (c.d. download) or use.
You agree to receive invoices in electronic form.
All orders placed on the site must correspond to the normal consumption needs. This requirement is applied both in relation to the number of products purchased with a single order, and in the case of a number of orders relating to the same product even if each order includes a quantity of products corresponding to normal consumption needs.
- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL, EXCEPTIONS AND RETURN POLICIESSubject to the exceptions indicated below, you have the right to withdraw from the order, without giving any reason, within 7 days from the day you received the product ordered (or the last product, lot or piece in case of goods , lots or multiple pieces delivered separately) or from the conclusion of the contract (including but not limited to contracts for the supply of digital content not provided on a physical medium, such as a CD or DVD).In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, it is necessary that the relative communication be sent before the expiry of the 7-day period by e-mail to the address: email@example.com
EFFECTS OF THE EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
We will refund all payments received in relation to the product for which you have exercised the right of withdrawal, including shipping costs related to the cheapest shipping method within 10 days from the day on which we received the communication concerning the exercise of the right to withdrawal. We will refund you on the same payment method that you used to place the order, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any case, you will not incur any costs as a consequence of such reimbursement. We may withhold the refund until we receive the product or until you provide proof that you have returned it, whichever situation occurs first. You will have to bear the direct costs for returning the products. You could be held responsible for the diminished value of the goods resulting from a handling of the goods (other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods).
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY
All prices are inclusive of VAT applicable in accordance with the law.
Information on the availability of the products we sell are listed on the site, as well as on the presentation page of each product. In addition to the information provided on this page or elsewhere on the site, we are not able to give more precise information about the availability of products. Please consider that the estimated delivery and delivery times of the products are purely indicative and it is not possible to rely entirely on them. Once we have received your order, we will notify you by e-mail if some of the products ordered by you are not available.
- CUSTOMSShould the goods ordered from the lucamauceri.com site shop be delivered outside of Italy, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are payable once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional cost of customs clearance will be at your expense. We do not control these costs and can not predict the amount. Customs policies vary considerably from country to country and you should therefore contact your local customs office for further information. Please also keep in mind that when you place orders on the site, you are considered as an importer and are therefore required to comply with all the legislation and regulations of the country where you will receive the goods. Your privacy is important to us and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international customers and customers who ship products abroad to be aware that deliveries across borders are subject to the opening and inspection of products by customs authorities.
- CHANGES TO THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALEWe reserve the right to modify the site, policies and these General Conditions of Sale at any time to offer new products or services, or to comply with legal or regulatory provisions. You will be subject to the policies and terms of the General Sales Conditions from time to time in force when orders are produced by us, unless changes to these policies and terms are required by applicable law or competent authorities (in which case , will also apply to orders you have previously made). If any provision of these conditions is held to be invalid, null or for any reason unenforceable, this condition will not affect the validity and effectiveness of the other provisions.